MPIWG

disease, single

A number of works focused on a single disease; plague was far and away the most common topic for such a work. Scurvy, gout, and ‘fevers’ were other topics o specific works. For us. ‘fever’ is a symptom, but it was understood as more of a multiform disease.

There are 245 books tagged with this term.

Last Name First Name Title Sort descending Date
King Charles I By the King a proclamation for the better ordering of those who repaire to the… 1628
King Charles I By the King a proclamation forbidding any resort to His Maiesties Court, for cure of… 1634
King Charles I By the King a proclamation inhibiting the resort of His Maiesties people to the court… 1631
King James I By the King forasmuch as the infection of the plague is at this present greatly… 1603
King James I By the King the care wee haue to preuent all occasions of dispersing the infection… 1603
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation appointing the times for His Majesties healing of the disease… 1638
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for putting off the healing of the disease, called the… 1637
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for putting off the healing of the Kings Euill at… 1637
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for suspending the time of healing the disease called, the… 1638
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for suspending the time of healing the disease, called, the… 1639
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for the better direction of those who desire to repaire… 1631
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for the better ordering of those who repaire to the… 1628
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for the better ordering of those who repaire to the… 1629
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for the better ordering of those who repaire to the… 1630
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for the better ordering of those who repayre to the… 1626
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation for the better ordering of those who repayre to the… 1626
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation inhibiting all persons to repaire to His Maiestie for cure… 1636
King Charles I By the King. A proclamation, inhibiting the resort of His Maiesties people to the court… 1632
King James I By the King. Forasmuch as the Kings Maiestie our soueraigne Lord is credibly informed, that… 1603
King James I By the King. The spreading of the infection in our citie of London, and in… 1603
King James I By the King. Whereas the Kings most excellent Maiestie, vpon information giuen to his highnesse… 1603
Falkland Henrie By the Lord Deputie and Councell. Henrie Falkland. Forasmuch as the infection of the plague… 1625
Queen Elizabeth I By the Queene forasmuch as the Queenes Maiestie our soueraigne ladie is crediblie enformed that… 1618
Queen Elizabeth I By the Queene forasmuch as the Queenes Maiestie our soueraigne lady is crediblie enfourmed that… 1618
Queen Elizabeth I By the Queene. A proclamation for adjournement of part of Michaelmas tearme. Forasmuch as the… 1618
Queen Elizabeth I By the Queene. Forasmuch as the Queenes Maiestie our soueraigne Ladie is credibly enfourmed, that… 1618
Queen Elizabeth I By the Queene. Forasmuch as the Queenes Maiestie our soueraigne Ladie is credibly enfourmed, that… 1618
Queen Elizabeth I By the Queene. Whereas the Quenes Maiestie by her proclamation did adiourn the terme of… 1618
Elizabeth I By the Quene. Whereas the Quenes Maiestie by her proclamation dyd adiourne the terme of… 1563
Royal College of Physicians of London Certain necessary directions, as well for the cure of the plague as for preventing the… 1665