MPIWG

remedies, multiple

Many many works offer readers advice on multiple remedies, telling them ho to prepare and use a wide range of medicines, from simple herbal preparations to more elaborate chemical ones.

There are 904 books tagged with this term.

Last Name Sort ascending First Name Title Date
Simpson William Two small treatises the first, a further essay towards the history of this present fever… 1678
Sibbald Robert Scotland illustrated: or, An essay of natural history, in which are exquisitely displayed the nature… 1684
Sherwood Thomas The charitable pestmaster, or, the cure of the plague, conteining a few short and necessary… 1641
Sherwood Thomas The charitable pestmaster, or, the cure of the pla… 1641
Sennert Daniel Practical physick: or, five distinct treatises of the most predominant diseases of these times. The… 1679
Sennert Daniel Practical physick; the third book, in fourteen parts[.] Part I. Of diseases of the stomach… 1662
Sennert Daniel Practical physick; the first book, in three parts. Part I. Of diseases of the head… 1662
Sennert Daniel Practical physick; the second book, in four parts. Part I. Of the diseases of the… 1662
Sennert Daniel Practical physick: or, Five distinct treatises of the most predominant diseases of these times. The… 1676
Sennert Daniel Nine books of physick and chirurgery written by that great and learned physitian, Dr Sennertus… 1658
Sennert Daniel Practical physick; the fourth book in three parts. Part I. Of the diseases of the… 1664
Sennert Daniel T]hirteen books of natural philosophy: viz. I. Of the principles, and common adjuncts of… 1661
Seabrooke Richard Seabrookes caueat: or His warning piece to all his louing country-men, to beware how… 1620
Schroeder John The compleat chymical dispensatory, in five books: treating of all sorts of metals, precious stones… 1669
Salmon William Pharmacopæia Londinensis. Or, The new London dispensatory in VI. books. Translated into English for the… 1685
Salmon William Pharmacopæia Londinensis. Or, The new London dispensatory in VI books. Translated into English for the… 1685
Salmon William Ars chirurgica. A compendium of the theory and practice of chirurgery. In seven books. Containing… 1698
Salmon William Synopsis medicinæ: or, A compendium of the theory and practice of physick. In seven books… 1695
Salmon William Pharmacopæia Londinensis. Or, The new London dispensatory. In VI. books. Translated into English for the… 1696
Salmon William Ars chirurgica. A compendium of the theory and practice of chirurgery. In seven books. Containing… 1699
Salmon William Phylaxa medicinae: a cabinet of choice medicines… 1684
Salmon William Phylaxa medicinæ. The cabinet of physick. Containing, a set of the best medical preparations now… 1700
Salmon William Doron medicum: or, A supplement to the new London dispensatory. In III. books. Containing a… 1683
Salmon William Synopsis medicinæ. A compendium of physick, chirurgery, and anatomy. In IV. books. Shewing the signs… 1685
Salmon William Doron medicum: or, A supplement to the new London dispensatory. In III. books. Containing a… 1683
Salmon William Synopsis medicinae. Or a compendium… 1686
Salmon William Seplasium. The compleat English physician: or, the druggist’s shop opened. Explicating all the particulars of… 1693
Salmon William Iatrica, seu, Praxis medendi. Volume one the practice of curing, being a medicinal history of… 1684
Salmon William Synopsis medicinæ: or, A compendium of the theory and practice of physick. In seven books… 1699
Salmon William The family dictionary; or, Houshold companion: containing, in an alphabetical method, I. Directions for cookery… 1696