MPIWG

remedies, multiple

Many many works offer readers advice on multiple remedies, telling them ho to prepare and use a wide range of medicines, from simple herbal preparations to more elaborate chemical ones.

There are 904 books tagged with this term.

Last Name First Name Title Sort ascending Date
[author not specified] The happy sinner: or, The penitent malefactor 1691
Cary Walter The hammer for the stone: so named, for that it sheweth the most excellent remedie… 1580
Cary Walter The hammer for the stone: so named, for that it sheweth the most excellent remedie… 1581
Cary Walter The hammer for the stone: so named, for that it sheweth the most excellent remedie… 1584
Cary Walter The hammer for the stone 1584
Tryon Thomas The good houswife made a doctor, or, Health’s choice and sure friend: being a plain… 1685
Tryon Thomas The good housewife made a doctor ... being an appendix to the book entitled, "The way… 1700
Tryon Thomas The good house-wife made a doctor, or, Health’s choice and sure friend being a… 1692
Tryon Thomas The good house-wife made a doctor, or, Health’s choice and sure friend being a… 1692
[author not specified] The good hous-wiues treasurie 1588
Philiatreus The generall practise of medecine. Comprehending the most remarkable maxims appertaining to the diagnosis, where… 1634
Wirsung Christoph The general practise of physicke: conteyning all inward and outward parts of the body, with… 1605
Wirsung Christoph The general practise of physicke. Conteyning all invvard and outward parts of the body, with… 1617
Wirsung Christof? The general practise of physick. Containing all inward and outward parts of the body, with… 1654
Wirsung Christoph The general practise of physick. Containing all inward and outward parts of the body, with… 1654
Langham William The garden of health: containing the sundry rare and hidden vertues and properties of all… 1633
Langham William The garden of health, conteyning the sundry rare and hidden vertues and properties of all… 1597
[author not specified] The first part of the key of philosophie. Wherein is contained moste ex-excellent [sic… 1580
[author not specified] The first part of the key of philosophie. Wherein is contained most excellent secretes of… 1596
Turner William The first and seconde partes of the herbal of William Turner Doctor in Phisick, lately… 1568
Harvey Gideon The family-physician, and the house-apothecary. Containing I. Medicines against all such diseases people… 1678
Salmon William The family-dictionary; or, Houshold companion: wherein are alphabetically laid down exact rules and choice… 1695
Salmon William The family-dictionary; or, Houshold companion: containing, in an alphabetical method, I. Directions for cookery… 1696
Salmon William The family-dictionary; or, Household companion: Containing, in an alphabetical method, I. Directions for cookery… 1696
Hartman George The family physitian, or A collection of choice, approv’d and experienc’d remedies, for the cure… 1696
Harvey Gideon The family physician, and the house apothecary; containing I. Medicines against all such diseases people… 1676
Salmon William The family dictionary; or, Houshold companion: containing, in an alphabetical method, I. Directions for cookery… 1696
Morel Pierre The expert doctors dispensatory. The whole art of physick restored to practice. The apothecaries shop… 1657
Fountaine Edward The experimentall receipts of Edward Fountaine for the cure and ease of some pains and… 1661
Vicary Thomas The Englishemans treasure: with the true anatomie of mans bodie: compiled by that excellent chirurgion… 1587